Saturday, September 11, 2010

Intermediate Patisserie... so far

Well, I've only got one week of Intermediate Patisserie left to go. This term has just flown by. At times it has been a little bit scary and it has been a lot of hard work, but most of all it has been fun. Every day there is laughter and fun in our kitchen - it seems like most of our little group feel so lucky to be doing what we are doing. I think me most of all (somedays I still can't believe my luck).

Sacher Torte


Swiss Roll


Feuille d'automne


Gateau Concorde


Tranche aux fruits



Gateau St. Honore


Plated desserts - Panna cotta, mousse


Chocolate Pudding


Crepes Suzette

Savarin


Souffle


Souffle glace


Baklava


Bread - foccacia, bagette, lavosh


Gateau Opera - this is what we make for our practical test


Strudel dough - this was amazing, you don't roll strudel dough, you have to stretch it out until it is paper thin.


Apple Strudel


Chocolate croquembouche


Raspberry mousse cake

As amazing as this has been, I've decided not to go on to Superior. I'm going to miss our great group and the amazing chefs, but I've got something else planned - will share soon.

1 comment:

  1. You make THE perfect souffle!

    I am patiently waiting for your Zumbo post...

    ReplyDelete